Friday, July 22, 2016

We're Still Here

It's been a while. This summer has been a little rough for the blog, but I wanted to let you all know we're still here.

There's just been a lot of sadness in the world lately and a lot of my friends have been hurting, so it's been hard to put my heart into silly stories about the pet siblings or lament our training woes. 

But we're still here.

We're still enjoying the backyard, taking long walks, taking longer naps, drinking good beer, watching baseball, and reading (if you have the Litsy app--find me: eedevore).



I went on a quick trip to Denver for a wedding. Barley went on a quick trip to her trainer's for boarding. Soth got to have the house to himself while a friend visited him and made sure his bowl didn't go empty for long.

My sister had to get kisses from the dachshund.


I survived a flight back to Cleveland the day before the #RNCinCLE started. I was only minimally cranky about all of the extra people milling around baggage claim and impeding my progress back to the parking garage and delaying my reunion with my darlings.


So, we're still here. But my heart's still just a little heavy. I've got several silly pet stories and some training celebrations to share, but for now, we're going to continue to take a little more time off and spend some time with my human family.


We're thinking of you. We miss you and can't wait to catch up on all of the posts you shared while I was traveling. We'll be back in August.

3 comments:

  1. It is always good to take some time off. We will still be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you so soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear from you! We've been crazy busy too so understand. We just hope the sadness doesn't linger too long for you.
    Jan & the crew, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete